For our first Open Call, we invite submissions from musicians, composers, writers, artists, critics, curators, and listeners (mechanics, children, lawyers, cleaners, baristas, area managers, precarious workers, the unemployed, the over-employed…).
The writing can be in the form of an essay, interview, or rumination.
- Submissions can be up to 5000-words
- Please include a short abstract at the beginning
- Submissions should be written in English or with an English translation
- Please submit as a Word document (email us if this is tricky)
- All submissions should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions: 14 February 2019
A selection of the submitted writing will be published as Wolf Notes #9.
Please see previously published work on the Wolf Notes website for an indication of what we publish.